Saturday, November 04, 2006













From something old to something new. New because I haven't really painted before. So to expand on my abilities I'm taking this landscape painting class and I'm learning so much and all the while having fun. So here are my examples from the last 8 or so weeks. We paint in class for 3 hours on campus and off campus locations. We started with the black and white ones and slowly kept adding colors to our originally limited palette. I'm not sure if I can upload all of the images on one post but I'll try!

2 comments:

Shannon Amidon said...

Hay Carol,
Great work!I am so happy to see how far you have come.

Shannon
www.shannonamidon.com
http://shannonamidon.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Can you have multiple #1 fans? I guess I can be #2 behind mom and dad? Or maybe I'm number 3 behind mom and dad and grandpa and grandma? I'm confused, would that actually make me number 5 then? Anyway, I love your work!! Congrats, and good luck at your internship. Remember I love the Boondocks!

Uncle Ray